Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Yucky Day Today!

I was dizzy when I woke up this morning and that makes for a really yucky day for me! It the dizziness doesn't go away right away, it pretty much stays around for a while. I'm not so dizzy that I can't function...I just don't want to function! I'll take a meclazine tonight and see if that takes the dizziness away.

I did make a graduation card today and I played with my new butterfly die (from SU), but other than that I did some puzzles and tried to take a nap, which didn't work!

Here are the graduation cards I'm sending out - I know, I'm late but I say, "Better late than never!" This first one, I purchased for $2.00. The price was definitely good. Unfortunately the quality of the paper is awful! It's very lightweight, but I love the idea. Too bad she didn't use SU paper, it would have been much nicer!

I saw a card very similar to this one on Splitcoaststampers.com and I really liked it. I made one for a young man. If I were to make it for a girl, I would make the collar lacy by punching it with a corner punch and then pearl buttons instead of black brads. All these papers are Stampin' Up, by the way. The sentiment is from the dollar bin at Michael's. After studying this closely, I've decided I need to change the blade on my paper cutter - I think that's why the rough edges on the "v". Maybe I'll make another one tomorrow and keep this one for my sample book. There's no way I would sell this card for $2.00. I think $3.00 at the least! What do you think???



I was supposed to give blood this afternoon, but decided I didn't need THAT on top of my dizziness. I'll have to reschedule because they love my blood!!

I wonder how Allison did tonight. They played at the Township School (Mennonite) over by Kalona somewhere...it's out in the country and there's no way I could ever find it!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...