Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Beautiful Day!

I thought this was a beautiful day! In fact, it was so pretty I decided to mow the yard after lunch. Unfortunately I waited a little too long, because we had quite a little shower along with some thunder and wind! I had watered the plants early this morning. We actually needed a little rain. It dried off pretty rapidly though, so I don't think we got much!

I had to be out at Indian Hills at 5:00 to meet with a guy about the computer program for this weekend's car show. Unfortunately, he didn't do anything since last year so I'm still waiting for him to deliver the computer to me. He said if he didn't get here tonight, he'd be here in the morning. I hope so! He's going on vacation tomorrow and without a computer to tally the votes, we would have to do it by hand. That's a long, tedious process! There's no way we'd be ready to give trophies at 3:00 if we have to do it by hand!

Yay - he just called and is on his way over now. I'm glad. I don't have a lot of confidence in him. Sorry!

When I got home from IHCC, Dave was mowing. I went out and took over so he could trim while I finished mowing. It was a beautiful evening for mowing! The yard looks really pretty now!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...