Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Another Gorgeous Day!

Are we ever lucky! We have missed those 5 days of rain we were supposed to have...mostly! At least we haven't had rain constantly - things are pretty much dried up now! And now, the weather forecast is calling for 7 days of sunshine - wow!! I guess I won't have any excuses now - I'd better get my windows washed!!

I actually had a little time to be creative today...in between vacuuming and paying bills and recording albums onto a memory card! This card is made with scraps I had lying around my studio. The blue card stock is Bo Bunny (I believe). The flowers are from Petaloo and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up. I spritzed the whole thing with some new product I got from Archivers...I can't remember what it's called. I thought I bought aqua spritz, but instead I got green...oh well, I like the effect. In real life is sparkles.
One day this spring, we were in Kalona at lunch. Across the table from me (with a huge window behind me) were these two pairs of gorgeous eyes...one green and one blue! Aren't they pretty?! Allison's are about as green as the flower on this card!
Kaylee's are a pale, pale blue...almost aqua! I had to have pictures of them. The girls sometimes think I'm a little strange, but they love me anyway - I'm their great-aunt!!

That's it for today. Tomorrow I've got lots to do...I hope I get my book done tonight, so I won't be pressed to finish it tomorrow. I probably read 200 pages today in between my chores!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...