Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hot Day #9

Is this heat wave ever going to end??? I'm a little tired of it now! I am ready for a little bit of a cool down and less humidity! Church today was hot, too! I don't mean temperature-wise - I mean Gail and Kari had the place rocking! Their music, along with Pastor David's wonderful sermon on the forgiveness of sins - all I can say is wow! Great job, all of you! I'm sorry I'll miss the last installment of PD's series about the Apostle's Creed - the life everlasting!

Dave worked on the '56 today. He got the power steering pump back into the car and I think it's drivable now! I worked on 8 book bag backpacks for church. I also made pillowcases for our little travel pillows. I cut one of our Tempurpedic pillows in two and covered them with some fabric from my "stash"...mine is pink and Dave's has hotrod flames! I also started getting some of my clothes out. We won't have laundry facilities until August 6th, so we've got to pack 10 days worth of clothes - in one suitcase, and not go over 50#!! I sure hope we can do it!

Here are the last two cards we made on Saturday. I think this first one is beautiful. I like the color combination! Again everything is from Stampin' Up! This black ribbon is really luxurious! I'm going to have to find out which one it is in the catalog.
Both cards are made from the new In-Colors. This last card is only 4 x 4" but will fit in a regular envelope. We used dimensionals to pop the layers so in real life, it is 3-D! I really like this flower stamp. You can use punchs to cut all 3 layers out! Saves me from trying to cut things out with scissors!

I hope you enjoyed these cards. It'll be a while before you see any more. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...