Friday, August 26, 2011

OMG

I can hardly believe that it's already August 26th! Before you know it, we'll be heading south again! I just can't figure out why time flies so fast!

We had stamping club today. Made a couple of really cute cards. We did this folding technique again. Last time we did it we had to cut our own slits - this time a guy from eastern Iowa has come out with a die to cut the slits for you! What will they think of next??

Tonight, Dave and I went to the Country Club for dinner. We invited Nan to meet us there. It was a fun evening - we haven't seen her for several weeks. She is on call, but her phone didn't ring until she was just about done with her meal. Unfortunately she'll probably have to go to work and won't get to just sit around. Our meals were really good. I had a special which was pork medallions with crystallized apples - scrumptious!! Nan had coconut shrimp and Dave had a steak sandwich (open-faced). I brought home half of mine, but Nan and Dave ate all of theirs. I'm stuffed, so I can't imagine how full they are!!

Tomorrow's a big day - Bryan's coming down. It'll be fun to see him again!

I have a favor to ask. Please keep brand new baby Ethan in your prayers. He was born today and his intestines were outside of his body, so he was in surgery last I heard. This is our friend from church's first grandchild. Thank you!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...