Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Super Wednesday!

I wish I would start each day's blog a little differently, but I guess I'm in a rut! Since these are my ponderings, I like to ponder the weather too! If you get tired of hearing if we had a beautiful day or an icky day, just skip to paragraph #2!! Today was another beautiful, but hot day! The little hummingbirds weren't even terribly active today. I'm pretty sure they feel the heat too!

Dave worked on the driveway again today. At least there was a nice breeze blowing and the humidity level was down. He got the first layer of top coat on the long part of the driveway...tomorrow he'll work on the square part up by the garages! Since the cars are parked on our lawn, I'll be glad when he gets done with this project! Bryan's coming this weekend, so if it isn't done by the time he gets here, it will be before he leaves on Sunday!

I didn't do much today. I had to give blood at 1:30 and then I came home and sat in my chair for an hour or so. I cleaned up my studio because it was so bad I couldn't even work in there! When I work on projects, I make a BIG mess!! It's more fun to make the mess than to clean it up - haha!!

I also got all of our Alaska pictures uploaded to Snapfish.com so Jami can look at them and so that I can make a memory book of our trip. I'm sure it's going to be hard limiting myself to 20 pages of pictures!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...