Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Summer is Back!

Summer is back with a vengeance! It was 95 today and is supposed to be 92 again tomorrow! Plus, it's really humid! At one time this afternoon, we had 6 sparrows in the bird bath with 2 waiting!!

Dave worked outside all day. He is putting tar in the cracks in our driveway. He got all the cracks filled today and tomorrow he'll fill in the holes with a trowel. Then on Thursday and Friday, he'll put a thin coat over the entire driveway! I'm sure glad the heat doesn't bother him! There's no shade on our driveway!

As for me, I went to the dentist and found out that instead of losing a bit of my filling, I actually broke off part of the tooth. My dentist was able to just smooth off the tooth for the time being. Now, if I just stop chewing ice, it'll probably be okay for a long time! Stopping my ice chewing is really going to be hard - I've basically been chewing ice ever since I was a little girl!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...