Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday Already

Can you believe that this is the 31st of August already. I can't! It seems to me that we just got back from Florida the other day and now we'll be going again in 2 1/2 months! Man, time flies when you're having fun!!

This morning I went over to Fairfield (actually east of Fairfield) to help a friend pack for a BIG move. Unfortunately we didn't get a whole lot done and we left her with a mess on her kitchen table! Sorry, Chris! Chris has some decisions to make on what all she's taking with her and we couldn't help with that process. So, we gabbed instead!!

About 5:30 we went to the Club where my brother was making his famous Bloody Marys. They were good as usual! Unfortunately, my stomach didn't feel very good when we got there and the tomato juice and spices are talking to me now! I just chewed a Rolaid, so I'm hoping that helps!

Tomorrow I've got several things I want/need to get done. I've got to take my car to Blackwells for an oil change among other things. It's supposed to be almost 100 degrees tomorrow - pretty unusual for Sept. 1st.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...