Thursday, September 1, 2011

September Already

September is such a good month usually. It usually has cooler days, kids back in school, FOOTBALL, fall, fall sports, and did I say cooler days? Not today! It was 98 degrees today with a heat index of 105!! I wonder if we set any records today? I guess I'll find out tonight.

Dave has been trying to load a new version of Microsoft Office, but he's having all kinds of problems! First it wouldn't let him because his version of Vista required Service Pack 1...now he's trying to load that! It says it's going to take 7+ hours!! We don't know how to find out if his Vista is 32 bit or 64 bit. Does anyone out there know how to find out?

I got my oil changed this morning - that's always a highlight of my day! NOT!! Then I vacuumed and dusted upstairs AND cleaned the bathrooms. Tomorrow I'm going to play with my new Stampin' Up order, so I doubt I'll get the main floor vacuumed, but I might. I'm also going to Fairfield to see a high school friend that I haven't seen for 30 years (or so). I've also got to get my invitations our for our Stamp Camp and get an order delivered! Sounds like I'll be busy!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...