Monday, September 26, 2011

Busy Monday!

I had a really busy day today. I guess it was okay to be busy, but since the weather was kind of crappy, I'd just as soon have stayed home today and especially this evening! This morning, I had Bible Reading Time at church. I feel so inadequate when it comes to knowledge of the Bible and of Biblical history, geography, the Hebrews, etc. Hopefully, I'll gain some knowledge just by hanging out with some very learned people!

This afternoon, I had to go out in the rain for a PEO reciprocity meeting. We only have these meetings twice a month and I forgot that I was supposed to do some work before this meeting...this "work" was assigned last March! Needless to say, I forgot! So tomorrow morning, first thing, I'm taking care of this project! Tonight, we decided to put together a reciprocity booklet...so, I also have to get our list of members and non-resident members ready and emailed out tomorrow! Looks like I'm going to have a busy day tomorrow too!

After my PEO meeting, I had to go back to church for a Disciples meeting. I got home about 7:45 and immediately turned on DWTS. Overall, I thought the celebrity dancers did a good job tonight. Poor Chaz...I'm afraid he won't be back after tomorrow. I would assume the celeb eliminated would be either Chaz or Carson. Chaz' knees are hurting so badly I feel really bad for him. Carson isn't coordinated at all, but at least he's fun to watch! Who knows...I guess I'll find out tomorrow! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...