Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Chilly Wednesday!

Whoa - don't know exactly when it happened, but this morning when I went outside to refill the hummingbird feeders, it was pretty chilly! I came back inside and listened to the weather...we may have a record low tonight - maybe 29! Dave says we need to hope that doesn't happen...the soybeans still need some time to develop! I guess that little bit of rain that we had this morning must have been contained in a cold front!

I just got back from choir practice. Our Vivaldi pieces are coming along. I don't think I told you, but it's 60+ pages of music...all in Latin! At least one person in each of the 4 parts (soprano, alto, etc.) has sung this before so that is really helping! It is very hard, though, and not my kind of music!

Tomorrow is going to be another busy day. Juliene is coming over in the morning and we're working on preparations for our stamp camp on the 22nd. Then I have to clean house because PEO is here Friday morning. I've also got a Dr. C appointment Friday, Sudi's garage sale Saturday and a neighborhood party on Sunday along with church. AND a Cyclone football game to listen to on Saturday too!! I'm tired just thinking about this weekend! Unfortunately, next week doesn't get any better!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...