Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Election Day in O-town

Today was our school board election and I had to be at our precinct polling place at 6:00 AM!!! That means I had to get up at 5:00 AM!! The polls didn't close at 7:00 like I thought...they closed at 8:00 PM! I'm pooped!! We didn't have many voters so it was kind of a dull day, but it's always fun - I love visiting with people I don't see every day! Today I got to work in my own precinct which is the busiest one in O-town...we have about 1700 registered voters. Unfortunately only 158 of those 1700 decided to vote today...shame on the rest of the voters!!

I'm afraid I have nothing else to say because that's all I did all day. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...