Thursday, September 15, 2011

Brrrr....

At least it wasn't 29 this morning when I got up! It was 38 at 7:00 AM, but the chill factor was 32! That's a little chilly for September the 15th. Hopefully the beans survived the cold night! I wore shorts today, but I must admit I had to put on a sweatshirt this afternoon.

This morning Juliene came over and we worked for about 2 1/2 hours just cutting out card parts and gathering materials. All we have left to do is put the parts into plastic bags and tie bows for one of the cards. Dave made me this handy-dandy "crutch" for making bows. I wasn't having very good luck before - I needed a third hand! This little "tool" he made me works really well! Thanks, honey!

I've cleaned most of the house this afternoon. Right now the clothes are in both the washer and the dryer and the dish washer is going. I'm pretty tired so I'll probably go to bed kind of early and get up at 7:00 again. My PEO sisters should start arriving around 9:15 so I'll hopefully be ready for them.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...