Friday, September 30, 2011

Fun Friday!

I went to Fairfield today to have lunch with some of the class of '66...there were 27 of us at lunch! What fun!! Then after lunch we met at the high school to ride the homecoming float in the parade, and there were about 30 of us on the hayrack! We sang the school song at the way into town - what a riot!! We were the only reunion class to have a float! Our '66 homecoming queen was even on our float!!

After that we still have an hour and a half to kill before supper and the evening festivities, so Corinne cut my hair and styled it. I've always wanted her to cut my hair!! We went to her old shop and used a station in the back room. I love my hair! She cut about 4 inches off my hair and no one even noticed! Or, maybe they don't like it so they didn't say anything. Dave was asleep when I got home, so he couldn't notice. We'll see if he says anything tomorrow, but I doubt it!

This evening's festivities were lots of fun. I don't know how many of us were there for tonight, but there were a bunch of us. The Elks even ran out of loose meat sandwiches and breaded tenderloins! Tomorrow's another day of celebrating! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...