Sunday, October 2, 2011

What a weekend!!!

I didn't even think about posting last night - sorry! I was so tired, I just went to bed. I should have gotten up and blogged, though, because I had a terrible time going to sleep...I was just too keyed-up, had had too much caffeine, and my knee was killing me! I stayed in bed, though, and eventually went to sleep. Our class reunion weekend was loads of fun! I'm not sure but what it was the best one ever! I thought it seemed like everyone was really enjoying themselves - I know our table was having a good time!! I haven't had much free time today, so I didn't get any pictures uploaded yet...but I will soon! I took lots of pictures and even took a video of Bruce singing a parody of "Are You Lonesome Tonight"! Bruce still has a beautiful voice!

At church today we celebrated World Communion Day along with everyone else. The choir sang a song which told the story of the bread and the cup while Pastor David served communion to the servers. Very effective! Then this afternoon I had three ladies over here stamping. Tonight we went to Bob & Ann's for supper!

This week doesn't look like it's any less busy! Tomorrow I have three appointments - one at 10:30, one at 1:30 and one at 5:30. Tuesday is Beta Sigma Phi where I have the program. Wednesday is choir, Friday is PEo and then I work for 2 hours at North HyVee to help get food for the Lord's Cupboard. Whew...I'm starting out tired - this is not good!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...