Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Good Day

This was another gorgeous fall day! I opened the doors because it was warmer outside than it was inside this afternoon! I loved it, though!! I don't even mind wearing long sleeves as long as I can still wear shorts!

I had a creative day today. I made this card for one. This is called a one-layer card. Even though it looks like the colored strip is a layer glued onto the card, it isn't. I simply masked an area off on the front of the card. I then stamped the white weeds in Versamark and used clear embossing powder on them. Then I used a sponge and colored in Yoho Yellow, Certainly Celery and Old Olive. When I had the effect I wanted, I stamped the other weeds in Yoho Yellow, Certainly Celery, and Always Artichoke and then removed the masks. I added the sentiment in Old Olive and then scored my card base. Voila!! I CAS'd this card from someone online. Right now I can't remember her name.


I had sorority tonight and we didn't get home until around 9:45. Tomorrow night choir begins and we're doing a whole suite from Vivaldi on October 2nd so it'll be another late night! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...