Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Gorgeous Today

This was a beautiful, gorgeous day! I could stand days like this all year long! I guess that's why we go to Florida so we CAN have nice days like this all year!!

I got everything arranged for PEO reciprocity this morning - yay! I also was able to get invitations out for Sunday's stamping and even the 13th.

I haven't been feeling very well in the evenings the past 2-3 days and tonight isn't any different. I ate a part of a piece of pizza tonight...we went to church for the co-op supper...and now I'm having trouble with it too! I've chewed Rolaids until I'm pink inside!! Hopefully this will go away soon. If it doesn't I'm afraid I'm going to have to fast for 24 hours, just to let my tummy rest!

Tomorrow night is the Indian Hills retirees dinner. It's always lots of fun and informative. Then Friday and Saturday I'll be in Fairfield most of the time for the big class reunion!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...