Friday, September 9, 2011

Perfect Day Today!

Today was an absolutely perfect day! If we could have weather like this most of the year, I'm sure there wouldn't be grumpy people in the world! How could anyone be grumpy when it's in the mid 70's and no humidity and the sun out in full force?

I went to Fairfield this morning to help Sudi with her fabric sale. We sold a lot of fabric - unfortunately there's still a lot more left to sell! I also got to visit with some ladies that I hadn't seen for several years. Several ladies from FHS class of 1961 stopped by - they knew my brother and my cousin, plus they all talked about what cute guys Libertyville had...my brother included! That was a stitch - just wait until I tell Bob! Unfortunately he's going to want to know who they were and I don't think I can tell him!

Tomorrow's another big garage sale day! I hope I remember to set the alarm...I'm not used to getting up this early!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...