Sunday, September 4, 2011

Super Sunday!

What a difference a day makes! The air conditioner is off and the windows are open...and I may have to put on a long-sleeved shirt!! I absolutely love this kind of weather!! Reminds me of football all the way! Speaking of football, I can't believe that Iowa State won that game last night. Steele Jantz just wouldn't give up...and neither did the rest of the team. I was hoping for a win, but I must admit I didn't think we could do it! After the game, I had to wait to make my heart slow down - that was just too exciting at the end. I'm hoping for a win this coming Saturday, too, but the Hawks are much better than we are so I will be happy with a good game.

Church was good today. Another good crowd, even with it being a holiday weekend. David finished up his series on Ruth. I really like a preacher that preaches from the Bible! We learned lots about Ruth and Naomi and Boaz! Thanks, PD!! We start choir this Wednesday and Sunday School starts again next Sunday. I guess fall really is here!!

This afternoon, I got all my filing done and my bank accounts reconciled! I feel pretty good about that. Now I'm doing laundry. We're cruising tomorrow and as of now I don't have any clean shorts!! I told Dave he was shirking his responsibility!!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...