Saturday, September 3, 2011

Saturday Thoughts

Man was it ever hot and humid this morning! I went to the Art Walk downtown about 10:00 and thought I was going to sweat to death! I'm pretty sure that the oils from the oil paintings simply melted right off - and I'm sure that the clay beads are now little blobs of clay instead of bead shaped!! Needless to say, I didn't stay too long!

We got some nice rain this afternoon - it was much needed! The grass even looks greener this evening.

We sure do live in an exciting neighborhood. This afternoon we heard a couple of bangs and shortly thereafter had an ambulance, a fire rescue, and 3 or 4 police cars at the house kitty-cornered from us. Don't have a clue what happened, but the officers weren't there very long. I'm sure we'll hear one of these days...

Right now I'm listening to the ISU-UNI game. Not pretty for MY team so far...way too many errors!! It's the 4th quarter and we're down by 6.

More later...



No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...