Sunday, September 11, 2011

Woohoo!

Woohoo - Dave got home tonight about 7:30!! He seemed to have a really good time! He said he saw some of his family and some old friends at his childhood church's 170th anniversary. His Uncle Bill has gone to that church for 93 years! His Uncle George, who's 96, spoke at the service, as did Dave's dad. I'm sure glad he's home...hopefully we'll both sleep better tonight!

This was another gorgeous day. I got up and went to church. The choir was performing this morning - our first song of the new church year. It was a beautiful song - "Victory is Ours"! Pastor David started a new series on Elijah this morning too. Very interesting material. Tomorrow morning I go to Bible Reading Time where we continue to read Mark. We only get about 20 verses at the most done each time. We pretty much analyze every word and compare different versions of the Bible to see what each says. Our group has grown!

This week is going to be very busy. Thursday is my only free day this week! Friday, Saturday and Sunday are FULL - well, truthfully, so are Monday and Tuesday! I'll have to rest on Wednesday and Thursday!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...