Friday, October 21, 2011

Bad News/Good News

Today was one of those days when we got both good news and bad news. For the good news - Wendy had her surgery on Wednesday. The hole in her heart is repaired - everything went well and she should be home tomorrow. As for the bad news - Craig's dad passed away today. They don't know for sure what happened and didn't have any arrangements made at this time. Our sympathy goes out to Craig & Sue and their family.

We didn't find out about Craig's dad until about 8:00 tonight. We had gone to the Club for Bob's Bloody Marys and one of the guys Dave works with called to tell Dave. When we got home we had a message from Sue.

As for the rest of today - it was a beautiful fall day. I uncovered my plants outside and got some card samples made. I also called my Doctor to get an appointment for him to check out my knee. I see him Monday afternoon at 2:00. I hope I don't have to cancel it...I was really lucky to get into him that quickly. It's usually 2 weeks or so before you can get in to see him. I'm also having a group of ladies over at 9 on Monday to stamp, and I'm supposed to give blood at 2:45 Monday. Don't think I'm going to get everything done, do you?

That's it for tonight. I've got to be at Bob's at 9 in the morning to head to Cedar Rapids. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...