Thursday, October 20, 2011

Laid Back Thursday!

Today was sure a lovely day! The sun was shining beautifully, although it was a little chilly yet. The next few days it's supposed to be in the 70's and then back to the 50's. It's getting closer to being winter, isn't it? Tonight, however, we have a freeze warning. Dave and I just went outside and covered up my plants. We can surely enjoy them a few more days any way!

I worked on some card ideas today. I will work on some more tomorrow. I'm putting off going to Cantril for another week or so. I should get my SU order tomorrow, so I've got to put things together and get them delivered. Plus, I need to pick up Dave's shirts and finish the laundry that we started tonight.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...