Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm Pooped!

Yesterday's long hours took a lot out of me. I'm really pooped! I very seldom take a nap during the day, but I did today and I really needed it. I'd had a really bad allergy day today - I guess the rain roiled up some allergens because I sneezed and my eyes itched most of the day. Tonight I'm much better. At 5:00 I didn't think I could possibly go to choir, but I was able to!

Choir practice was good, but there were only 2 altos at practice. Our really strong voices weren't there! There were 5 sopranos, 5 basses, 3 tenors, and us two altos. We had to really work hard to be heard!! This Sunday we sing 3 songs - should be really good. One of the songs is a combined choir - with the youth choir (6 young ladies) and the children's choir (6 little ones)!! I think even the praise band is playing! Should be a big crowd because all the children are participating!

Tomorrow evening is our next stamp camp and the supplies got here this afternoon about 5:30. Tomorrow will be a scramble! I've got most of it done, though, so hopefully it won't take me all day! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...