Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Harvest Moon

When I went to work the polls this morning, the moon was absolutely breathtaking!! I really wished that I had taken my camera with me! So tonight when I got home from the polls at around 8:45 it was beautiful again. I came inside, got my camera, and went outside to take a couple of pictures. I LOVE this zoom picture! It's a true harvest moon!
Sorry I don't have much to report. I've been at the polls since 6 AM and I'm too tired to think! We had 244 voters (out of 1700) in our precinct...not a real good turnout, but about what we were expecting for this primary. It was a fun day. Saw lots of people I know and some that I didn't! Now, however, I'm going to bed! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...