Saturday, October 8, 2011

It's hard...

It's really hard not to chew ice when a football game is making you nervous! If I still smoked, I would be chain smoking, I'm sure! In my opinion, ISU is playing pretty well; however, Baylor is playing better! Man, they're good. I can't believe they're only ranked at 25...I think they're better than several teams I've watched...like Arizona State, for instance. I really want us to win this game...Phil Bennett is Baylor's defensive coordinator and he used to be at Iowa State. He's the coach who used so much negative psychology on his linebackers...they pretty much hated him. Since those were my favorite players, I'd really like his team to lose. Unfortunately his defense is playing pretty good football right now.

I really shouldn't feel that way about Phil. He lost his wife at a very young age and he's had lots of difficulties in his career. OK, I guess I'll just forgive him for what he did to my boys!

Bob just called. Kaylee's team won again today, this time in overtime. I think they're 10-1-1 on the season. Hope they can keep the wins coming. They've got Loras next weekend.

I had a pretty good day today. I vacuumed all but 2 rooms and cleaned the bathroom upstairs. That's not an easy job. I may see if my cleaning lady could come back...that wouldn't be very smart right now, though. We're only here for 6-7 weeks before we go south...I guess I'll just keep on doing it a little at a time. I can't believe how dusty this house gets! Of course, with this beautiful weather I've got the windows and doors open lots. I'd rather have dust than cold weather, so I'd better stop complaining!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...