Sunday, October 9, 2011

Awesome Day

Another awesome day. It was so warm today, I actually thought briefly about turning on the A/C...but only briefly! I did turn on the ceiling fans, though! It would have been a wonderful day to sit out on the sun porch and read a book, but instead I worked in my studio getting ready for Thursday night's stamp camp.

Today was a race, so I listened to it on the radio instead of watching it. Then I did watch the last 30 laps or so. Dave came in from outside and wondered how the race was going. Since he turned on the TV, I went in to watch it with him. I was disappointed in the outcome, sort of. I cheer for Rick Hendrick's team, but I'm tired of Jimmie Johnson winning, so I was a little disappointed when he won. Jeff blew his engine with 3 laps to go - that made me sad. He said he had absolutely no oil pressure for the last 30 laps, so he was glad it didn't blow earlier.

I don't have much to say. This is going to be a very busy week for me, so I need to get mentally prepared for it! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...