Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lovely day!

I really enjoyed my day today. We went to church this morning, where the youth did the service. We have some very talented youth! Our choir sang 3 songs this morning...one was in combination with the youth and the kids, accompanied by the Praise Band. You should have seen the little kids when they first heard their voices broadcast over the microphones!! It was hilarious. They just got louder and louder!! They started out in a semicircle and ended up in a complete circle around the mic - everyone wanted their voice heard, I guess!! Lots of fun!!

We went to dinner with the Bunch for Lunch group - to Happy Joe's for their buffet. It was the first time I've been there for a long time and I may never go back...too much chaos! Plus, I didn't like the food today...I certainly didn't get my money's worth, but Dave did! Then this afternoon Dave went to clean the 2 miles of highway that First Pres. has adopted. The 18 people picked up 36 bags of trash!! While Dave was gone, I worked on my SU order and tried to get my desk cleaned off! I think next year my resolution will be to handle papers only once - take care of the mail the minute I get it out of the box! I'm sure some of you do this consistently, but to me the mail is a lot like my job was - dealing with paperwork - yuck!!

Tomorrow I've got to give blood and I've got about 10 errands to run! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...