Saturday, October 15, 2011

Bad Day!

Today was just a bad day! First of all, Dave decided he should work all day! That makes it a boring Saturday for me. Although, I was anxious to listen to the Cyclone football game and to watch some football games. Well, the Cyclones were absolutely AWFUL today! I quit listening when it was 52-10...it ended up 52-17 - whoop, whoop!! Then I was watching the OSU-Texas game and Texas got beat...bummer! Now I'm watching NASCAR and Jeff is in about 13th place with 90 laps to go...and he's doing the best of all the Hendricks' cars. Kyle Busch is in first and I can't stand him, so I'm not liking this either!!

I guess I'll just go to bed! Tomorrow is a big church day - we sing 3 songs! Practice at 8:45 and we're not to be late because we have to practice with the Praise Band, PraiSing, and the little kids!! So I guess I'll go up, lay down, and try to stay awake for the rest of the race!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...