Monday, October 17, 2011

Chilly Monday

It's starting to be a little chilly around here - I really miss that 80 degree weather that we were having! Today is the first day I've worn long pants and let me tell you, they felt mighty good! I even have on socks!! I had lots of errands to run, so I thought I'd better dress appropriately.

After I did my errands this morning, I came back to eat lunch before I left to give blood. I had an appointment at 1:45 to give blood. I almost cancelled because it was starting to rain and Dave washed my car on Saturday night - it looked so nice I didn't want to mess it up. But I didn't cancel, I went. I got there and they didn't have an appointment listed for me...strange. I always come right home and put my appointment on my calendar. Well, it seems that I've given steadily for the past several months, so I've given too much and my red cells won't recover until at least Wednesday. I can't believe I got my car dirty for nothing - grrrrrrrr!! Now I have an appointment for a week from today.

Dave worked today and then had appointments and meetings this even, so he didn't get home until about 8:30. I was watching Dancing With The Stars. That J.R. Martinez is really good. I hope he or Hope win it this year. I like Derek and Ricki, but they're just steady, not great! JR is really, really good and so is Hope!

Tomorrow's another busy day. A friend is coming over to talk about ordering some SU product and to get a card of hers fixed (I don't know what that means exactly) and then in the afternoon, I've got an appointment to have a massage. Can't wait for that!!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...