Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mr. Bluebird on my......birdbath??

Look what visited me today! There were 2 pairs of bluebirds at my birdbath this afternoon. I was able to snap a couple of pictures before they left. All 4 of them were in the birdbath at the same time when a sparrow came up and "fought" with the male bluebird for bathing rights!! It was fun to watch, but the bluebird is definitely not a fighter!! He was pretty docile compared to the sparrow. We've had such gorgeous weather that I've been able to have my windows open during the day. If I happen to be at my computer, I can hear the bluebirds come in for a landing. They have a very distinct sound. I figure these 4 birds are just passing through on their way down south. The one pair that was here early in the summer hasn't been around for at least a month.

Look at the water flying! He's really splashing!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Dave just got home. He worked really, really late tonight. Bless his heart! He had a "Murphy's Law" kind of day!!

Tomorrow's PEO, so I have to get up and around in the morning! Today was a lazy day. I worked in my studio, trying to get organized for our Stamp Camp on the 13th. Other than that, I didn't do much.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...