Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More Fun!

I fiddledy-farted away this morning! I was so tired that I didn't want to get up!! I did wake up about 7:30 and by the time I'd had my breakfast and read the paper, it was about 9:00. That's what time the phone started ringing. I had 4 or 5 phone calls this morning and at 10:30 I still hadn't taken my shower!! After my shower, it seemed like it was only minutes until it was noon!! I guess I probably shouldn't get in the habit of doing that!

This afternoon I made meatloaf for tonight and then I sat down to work up our directions and supply list for card-making on the 13th, which the phone rang again. This time it was Becky S. from Fairfield wondering what there was fun to do in O-town. She, Liz, and Nancy were all in town so I invited them over! It was after 4:00 when they left. We had so much fun just sitting around gabbing - like we hadn't gabbed enough last week - lol! I was glad my house was sort of clean - if you don't count the dust bunnies hiding in corners!! Nobody ever comes to our house, so that was really fun. It was such a lovely afternoon that we sat outside and enjoyed the day!

When Dave got home, he went out to Menard's and bought insulation for our attic. I hope he doesn't think I can help him with that job...sounds to me like a father-son bonding day! Hopefully this insulation will really help with our heating bill this winter while we're gone. I'll be fun to compare with last year's bills.

I had choir practice tonight and I really wanted to skip, but I didn't. We're singing some cool songs in the next few weeks. We have this Sunday off though. I was hoping to go to Bryan's and take him out for his birthday, but his mom and sister are coming to visit him, so I guess we'll wait.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...