Monday, October 10, 2011

Ugggghhh!

I have to get up at 5:00 in the morning - ugh! I'm not a morning person, as you well know. Not only do I have to get up that early, I have to be hospitable too! Tomorrow we have a primary election for mayor in O-town. I'll bet we have a record turnout, don't you??? There are 3 people running for Mayor and only 2 can be on the ticket...so, we have to have a primary. Seems to me a lot of $$ will be spent for something that could be easily decided on election day in November. Why does the law in Iowa say we can only have 2 people running for an office? Strange rule if you ask me!

Today was a very busy day. I was at church most of the day and evening. Bible reading time this morning, followed by Evangelism meeting and Disciples meeting tonight. In between, I was preparing card packets!

That's it for tonight. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...