Friday, October 14, 2011

Wasted Day!

I was so tired today that I didn't get much of anything accomplished! I did get some things put away in my studio, and then I realized that I didn't want to take those things out of their bags...we'll be doing these same cards on the 24th! So I've got to get them back out. I've attached some pictures of samples of the cards we did last night. Some were different colors - like this first one. This one is done in Rich Razzleberry, whereas the one I demo'd last night was done in Real Red. It is basically the same idea, however. Everything on this card is from Stampin' Up.
Same goes with this card. The stamp is from the Out On A Limb stamp set (which is really a Halloween stamp set). The sentiment is from Come to Bethlehem. I really like this card. It's so serene looking. I used Soft Suede for the card base, Early Expresso ink and Pool Party for the snow. The ribbon is also Soft Suede. Love that color...and this card!!
This is the Halloween card I made with the Out on a Limb stamp set. Everything here is SU except for the ribbon and the designer paper (which were some I had laying around the studio). Last night we demo'd this card with SU paper and ribbon, of course! I can't get over this tree looking so different in these 2 cards!
This is a card that Juliene's daughter, Kathy, gave her as an idea. It's really a cute card and can be made up with Christmas papers as it is here OR as a birthday card with different designer papers. I'm going to make one with 6 packages in the shape of a Christmas tree when I get around to it!!
My hubby is sound asleep in his chair and I'm about to join him in Dreamland!! I've got lots to do tomorrow and hopefully I'll have more energy tomorrow than I did today! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...