Sunday, November 27, 2011

Another beautiful day in Paradise!  We went to church this morning with Dad, Roberta and Bryan.  That was really nice to have family with us.  The church wasn't as full as usual, but it's a holiday weekend so I'm sure some people were traveling.  Tullian was there and gave a really good, thought-provoking sermon based on Ecclesiastes 12.  After church we went to Jami's, took some family pictures, ate lunch and then took Dad & Roberta out to I-75 to go home.  Dave and I were pooped so we came back to the condo and took naps.  Then about 6:00 Jami, Bryan and the kids came over and we made our initial trip to Razzleberry's!   The area of Atlantic where Razzleberry's is has changed.  They've widened the sidewalks, planted palm trees, and are starting on a park across the street east of the Briney Pub.  The rum raisin ice cream was still wonderful!  Kelly and Danny ate all of their ice cream - Megan never eats all of hers. 

Dave and I are just hanging out now, waiting for bedtime!!  He's reading and I'm playing!  Dad & Roberta got home safely and it was just a lovely day!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...