Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday thoughts

We had a great day today.  Woke up to a cloudy sky and a nice breeze, but the clouds soon left and we were left with a beautiful, sunshine-y day!!  I got to be lazy this morning.  Dave went over to Jami's and left me here.  He and Bryan had some honey-do's for Jami so they've been working on those.  They came over to pick me up about noon.  So I got to just hang out all morning!! 

Here's a picture we took yesterday of the whole family.  Danny was starting to get a little perturbed by the picture taking, but other than that, it's a pretty good picture!  Today we picked the kids up early - the girls got to be car riders and they love that!  Danny was taking a nap when Bryan and Dave got there, so he wasn't quite as happy to see us!  After a little while, he got to playing Angry Birds on the IPad, which made him happier!  The kids went outside and rode their bikes for a while and when Jami got home she rode with them!  Kelly had soccer practice, so supper was in shifts.  Since it is a school night, we came home about 8:15.

Tomorrow we go to our Wyndham update at 9:00 AM, so I've got to get up a little earlier than I like!  Then back to Jami's for more honey-do's.  We'll pick up the kids early again, but we'll wait a little later to get Danny so he can get his nap done before we get there!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...