Monday, November 7, 2011

Church Day

Mondays seem to be church days for me. I always have Bible Reading Time at 10:30, and all of the commissions/committees that I'm on meet on Monday nights. So, I end up being at the church at least twice on Mondays. At least tonight I only had one commission meeting - Personnel!

We got home in time that I got to watch Dancing With The Stars. They're down to 5 couples and there's a definite division between #4 couple and #5 couple. It's Nancy Grace's turn to go home! Max and Hope did a beautiful job tonight!! So did JR & Karina. I think JR's going to win this. He's doing a great job dancing, plus he's got everyone all across America cheering for him. Ricki Lake and Derek are doing well too. Rob Kardashian isn't nearly as good as those other 3 either. So, tomorrow Nancy should go and then next week, Rob.

We had a beautiful day again today. I even had my window here by my computer open early this morning! When I came home from church at noon, I opened the sun roof on the car. You've got to be happy when it's November 7th and it's in the 60's outside!!

Tomorrow I work the polls again - so I have to be at work at 6:00 AM! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...