Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday, Monday

Another shorts day in SE Iowa! It was in the 60's again!! Beautiful!! I had church meetings today and tonight, but got home in time to watch most of DWTS! I didn't vote tonight - I had some paperwork I was doing and wanted to finish it. Now I'm heading for bed!

We'll leave for Storm Lake about 9 in the morning, so I won't get to sleep in tomorrow!! It's about a 4.5 hour drive, but we'll want to stop for lunch and my appointment with Steve is at 2:15. Hopefully Dave remembers how to get to the hospital, because I don't! I'm sure my surgery will be early Wednesday and I'm really ready to get it over with!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...