Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday's Thoughts

Today was a great day - it was in the 60's here. We had a really strong wind blowing in from the South, though, so it got a little chilly when you stood around. I didn't wear a coat to church though, and I really didn't need one. Don went home when we took off for church. Too bad - he would have enjoyed church today! It was come-as-you-are or casual Sunday. Even Pastor David had on jeans! It was also fill the pews Sunday and we had a really good crowd! I think we had 12 or 13 little kids up front for the young disciples sermon!! Our choir sang a hard song and sang it a capella and I think we stayed on pitch!!

After church Dave and I went Christmas shopping and were able to get my nieces presents, and got the men partially done. I sure would like some ideas for my brother and sister-in-law...hint, hint, hint!!! At least we've got a good start now!!

This evening Craig & Sue came in and brought pizza. It was good to sit around with them - it'd been way too long! Tomorrow I've got Bible Reading, a massage, Evangelism meeting, and Disciples! Hope I get everything else done too! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...