Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What a day!

When I woke up this morning...at 6:00 AM :( - it had been snowing. The entire ground was covered in snow and they were calling for 1-3 inches of the white stuff. Thank goodness THAT didn't happen! By noon the snow was all gone and the sun was shining! It got up to 44 degrees, but the wind was really blowing, so it was pretty cold out. I didn't have to leave the house until 7:15 tonight when I went to choir. By then the wind had laid a bit and the moon was shining brightly! It's not an official full moon until tomorrow, but it sure is gorgeous!!

I was really tired today and still am! Yesterday's long day wore me out!! I'm planning to go to bed early, but right now I'm watching the CMA's. They're exceptionally good tonight!! Carrie Underwood is going to be tired of changing clothes! I have no clue how many outfits she's had on.

Tonight I'm pondering the Penn State fiasco and the Ottumwa election results...neither of which is good! I'm glad to see that Coach Paterno is resigning because I truly believe he had to know about all of this crap. I'm sorry, though, that he had to go out this way! All of those wins and good reputation for many, many years are now out the window. Too bad... As for the Ottumwa election, I can't believe we're going to have Flanders for Mayor. He's not what I think this town needs for a leader. I'd sure like someone young and ambitious and of outstanding character to lead our city...not Frank! As for Councilmen, I'm not excited about them either. I believe our city government is just going to be a laughing stock! What a joke!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...