Friday, December 23, 2011

Almost here...

I can hardly believe that Christmas is almost here!  Dave wrapped all the packages today and I got the tree up and lit.  I also got through a ton of paperwork and got the menus all figured out with Ann.  This evening I worked on a grocery list for Dave to get in the morning.  He goes to HyVee for coffee with the guys early each morning, so he can get the groceries while he's there!

Bryan is coming home tomorrow and will be here to go to church with us on Christmas Eve.  He said he was planning to go home on Christmas day, after lunch some time.  So, we'll have our family Christmas on Christmas morning and then go to church.  After church Bob & Ann are coming over here for Christmas dinner.  Then Monday is our big family Christmas which will start with lunch at Bob & Ann's.  Oh my gosh, I've got a lot to do between now and Sunday at noon!!  I think I just panicked!!  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...