Thursday, December 15, 2011

Yippee!!

The painting is DONE in the living room - yippee!!!  We've just finished moving the furniture where we want it!  It looks really nice - unfortunately, you'll have to take my word for it because I didn't get any pictures uploaded!  We're missing a curtain rod, so we've still got some curtains to hang in the living room.  We just can't figure out where that rod went to!  Gnomes!  As Dave calls them - I call them gremlins!  Maybe it's something about being from Indiana or Iowa! 

I've figured out my way around part of Clearwater-Largo...and my way to Sarasota.  Speaking of Sarasota, we're going there again tomorrow.  The guys are going to fish...Roberta is going shopping with Betty...and I'm sitting on the beach with my camera!!  My knee is starting to feel better, so I'm not going to jeopardize it again!  Plus, I'm getting a little sick of shopping!  I sure wish Ann was here, though  I need to find some bedside tables and some lamps at thrift stores and Ann's the queen of knowing where the best bargains are!  I've only found 1 thrift store so far!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...