Friday, December 16, 2011

I'm Pooped

I am sooooo tired!  We went to Sarasota today so Dave and his dad could go fishing.  I went with them while Roberta went shopping with a friend.  We were at the beach from about 11:30 until 3:30!  That's a lot of sun and fresh air and both of those things make me really sleepy!  The guys caught and brought home 11 whitings!  They threw 4 other fish back - a flounder, a snake-like fish, a flying fish, and a baby whiting!!  It was a good day fishing!!  I had a pretty good day too.  I took my camera and got some pretty decent pictures of some birds - I think!  I'm too tired tonight to upload them - hopefully, I'll get them loaded sometime tomorrow.

We didn't get home until about 7:30.  After the guys cleaned the fish, we decided we'd better go eat somewhere.  There's a restaurant in Maury's park called Boon Docks.  They have good sandwiches, and we can eat outside.  That was good because I don't think the guys smelled very good after fishing and cleaning fish!  It was a lovely day for being on the beach! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...