Saturday, January 14, 2012

Another cold day!

It was another cold day here in Clearwater.  It is only 48 degrees even now.  I wore shorts AND a jacket all day.  I was outside quite a bit because we had our Chinese auction up at the clubhouse today.  So I was up there about 3 times today.  The ride up there wasn't bad, but the ride home (south) was really cold!  I raked some of the rocks out of the "flower garden" today.  That was a warm job...I've at least got it to where we can shovel the rocks up and put them in a bucket.  We'll then be able to put down the weed blocking cloth and plant some plants before we put the rock back. 

Dave got the bathroom window out today and Bob helped him put the new one in.  It'll be nice to be able to open the bathroom window when the weather is nicer.  Tomorrow it's supposed to be warmer - in the mid 60's.  Then back to the 70's on Monday...yay!  We got a little spoiled!  Dave is going to work on washing the bathroom walls tomorrow and get them ready to paint, now that the window is in.  We'll go to church in the morning and work on the house later in the day.

I'm watching football.  I'm cheering for Denver - I hope they get going!  Coach Fox, their head coach, used to coach at Iowa State.  His office was the office next to mine.  Unfortunately New England just has too many guns!  I loved the San Francisco vs New Orleans game - that was a perfect playoff game! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...