Friday, January 13, 2012

Brrr...

OK, so now even I'm cold!  Today was shuffleboard and we actually had it!  I figured that since we're all "old" and it's cold AND windy, we surely won't shuffle...WRONG!!  I sat out the first game, then shuffled the second game.  I kept score the 3rd game and was frozen by that time!  I came home for the 4th game and snuggled under a blanket!!  I really think shuffling is fun!  This evening we had happy hour and that was fun too.  In between events Dave worked on removing the bathroom window.  He was able to find a replacement one, so he's got to get this one out - not such an easy job!  He's broken drill bits and tried 3 different drills.  I think he's finally figured out how to get them out, so tomorrow after the Chinese auction at the clubhouse, he'll get that done...then painting comes next...then  the flooring!  I'm such a slave driver!!

I wish I'd taken my camera today to shuffleboard.  The expressions on people's faces are priceless!  I hope I remember next week! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...