Tuesday, January 10, 2012

B & B Day

I didn't bowl this morning - it's a good thing, too...Bob had a 184!  I told him he was just showing off since I was there!  Dave did okay and so did Ann.  Dave said he almost got a 300 today...in 3 games!!! He's so funny!!  Unfortunately the men ruled today.  There were 22 bowlers - wow!  We went to Los Mariachis #3 for lunch.  Ann and I went there last spring...just fair food.  The chips were good - the salsa was HOT!!

After lunch, we took our car to Cuzins to have it washed...just 7.99 for wash and vacuum (for seniors on Tuesdays).  Finally we found a good deal in Florida! 

I got busy tearing off wallpaper when we got home.  So between the two of us, we got the first layer of wallpaper off of the bathroom.  Now we've got to decide on colors!  I still have the mauve counter top to deal with - yuck! 

Tonight was bingo and I didn't win :( - Ann won one game.  It was still fun, even though I didn''t win. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...