Monday, January 9, 2012

Great Day

I can hardly keep my eyes open, so this is going to be short!  We left for Sarasota at 9:15 this morning and just got home a little while ago.  After sitting outside for the majority of the day, I'm so sleepy!  Dave and Maury caught 4 whitings, and then a guy who was fishing beside them gave them 2 more, so they had to clean 6 fish.  Regardless of how many fish they caught, it was a beautiful day to sit outside by a large body of water.  Lido Beach is beautiful - the white sand is super fine so it gets into everything.  I have to be very careful with my camera that it doesn't get sand in it!

Roberta and I went to two consignment stores...the first one was closed on Mondays.  We got to the second one at 4:00 and they closed at 4:00.  Bummer -- we didn't even get to look around and they had some really neat furniture.  Maybe next week.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...