Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY New Year!!!!

Happy New Year to you all!  It's a miserable day here in SE Iowa.  First of all, it's cold - 29 degrees...AND the wind is blowing HARD!  I'll bet we had a 60 mph gust just a little bit ago.  It's been blowing between 30 and 40 mph all day and night so far...actually it started last night.  I'm ready to head out of here!  When I wear a coat and I'm still cold, it's time to go south!

We had a great day, even if it was a cold one.  We went to church this morning.  I really miss our church while we're in Florida.  Hopefully we'll find a church we really like down there too.  AND the Evangelism Commission purchased a hi-def video camera to take Pastor David's sermons...so, I'll soon be able to see him on the website!  Speaking of PD, tonight Dave and I went to PD & Liz's for dinner.  Their house is still decorated for Christmas - it is absolutely beautiful!  Green trees, white trees decorated in black and red - wow!  It's a beautiful B&B!  If you have someone coming to town that needs a B&B be sure to look up Plum Panache.

Tomorrow I'm going to Bible Reading Time.  I've missed that too.  I've continued reading Mark, but I've got some questions about what I've read.  Hopefully I'll get some answers tomorrow!  Since we've only got one vehicle, I guess Dave will have to stay home while I go out!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...