Monday, January 2, 2012

Cold, cold, cold!

It got all the way up to 23 today!  But with 35-40 mph north-NW winds, it was really cold!  Dave has sounded like he's getting a cold now for about 3 days and today I sound like I'm getting one!  I think it's just sinus issues from the cold air, so hopefully it'll go away soon.  I go to see Dr Hill tomorrow for my knee, but I'm going to have him check out my tonsils and glands in my neck too...may as well get my money's worth!!

Today I went to Bible reading.  We got through about 8 verses!!  I really was hoping that we were ready for Chapter 10 of Mark, because that chapter deals with divorce and I wanted to see what everyone thought about that chapter.  Since PD and I are both divorced, it would have been a good discussion, I'm sure.  Sometime read Mark 10 and see what Mark has to say about that issue!  It's eye-opening!

I read a lot this afternoon.  One thing that I don't like about reading on a Kindle as opposed to a paperback is that you can't tell how far you've got to go to finish the book.  There is a percentage line which tells me I'm about 75% done, but I'd like to know how many pages I've got left.  I'm sure I'll get used to that!  If you haven't read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo you should - it's really a good story!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...