Friday, January 20, 2012

I won!!!!

I had a goal for shuffleboard today...and that was to win a game.  My first game I was paired with a pro!  Dave Jardine is really, really good at shuffling.  Needless to say, I didn't win that game.  I did win one frame, though!  Final score 45-101.  Second game I was paired with Norine from Canada.  I thought maybe I could beat her...wrong again!  I don't remember the score - she didn't beat me by much, but she told me she'd shuffled for many years...so I felt good just being close!  The third game, I was paired with Ron (Ann's brother)...he's really good too...and very competitive!  I got ahead of him and I won!!!  I was 6 points up going into the last frame.  He put himself in the kitchen (which is a -10) so that was the game!  I didn't want to beat Ron.  I'd rather beat someone I don't know very well...but I'll take it!

I took an allergy pill today, hoping to get de-congested.  When we got done shuffling (about 3:00) we went to Walgreens where Dr. Hill had sent a prescription for  an antibiotic for sinus infection - yay!  Maybe I'll finally get rid of this crap!  I came home from Walgreens and fell asleep until about 5:00.  I probably won't sleep tonight.  I sure hope I do! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...